- Name: Ridureyu
- Location: Anaheim, California, United States
- Doubleplus Goodthink:
- Faith Defenders - I Work Here
- Trinsan.com - My Sister's World
- AKIA Forums
- The Search For the Pope
- The 500 Hats of Cobra Commander
- Yoda Needs Pants
- The General Goes on Vacation
- People's Blogs:
- Please Do Not Lick the Brain
- The Wolff's Tale
- Adopted Thoughts
- Random Ramblings
- Stephen's Blog
- The Life of a Mathematician
- Give the Butterfly Her Wings
- Welcome to Dagobah
- Giggles a Lot
- Lots and Lots of JOY
- I'm Not Clever
- The Downstairs Closet
- Please Do Not Pet the Kamui
- Ooooh, Purple!
- The Mushroom Patch
- Missa Part 1 of 3
- Missa Part 2 of 3
- Missa Part 3 of 3
- War on the Fruition of Ignorance
- Knuxman's Little Shop of Horrors
- Galactus' Blog
- The Blonde Joke
- Me and My Caffeine
- AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME NEWS!
- I swear I'm gonna do something with this blog
- Why Blog Posts Have Been Sparse Lately:
- KING KONG
- Bloodstains and Oranges
- Southern California can be Beautiful, you know?
- Funny thing:
- Fire in the Sky
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Southern California can be Beautiful, you know?
Sunset or nuclear attack? You be the judge.
Anyway, to try to sum up the last week and a half of my life...
-One friend of mine had a baby. CUTE li'l thing.
-The other friend's six-month-old baby is crawling, babbling, and teething. Also cute.
-I have no babies. Anybody want to help me solve that?
-I've finished several book reviews for my class. Nice reviews - I've also kept up with the reading (16 textbooks), and wow if this isn't teaching me a lot.
-My first slow week at work in a long, long time. Naturally, this means that I can get more homework done.
-We cleaned a lot of debris out of the garage. I think we also found Jimmy Hoffa's corpse in there.
-The Final Fantasy series has great monster design. Just wait until I start posting pictures of the FF Creatures volume 5 figures. Here's a teaser: