Monday, July 25, 2005

The heat is driving us nuts (and I had a birthday)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

If anybody wonders why I haven't been posting anything, I think it's ismple:

THE HEAT IS DRIVING EVERYBODY CRAZY.

Seriously - logical people are being illogical. Quiet people are getting angry. And for some reason, I suddenly have no ambition. graaagh.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Yes, this is real. It was aired sometime in the 1960s.


Anyway, I had a birthday on the 20th! I turned 24, in fact. The day was pretty quiet - we saw Fantastic Four, had some excellent food, and enjoyed the day. On the day AFTER, everyone at work threw me a party! earlier today, people were still giving me cards - this honestly surprised me. The best news, however, is that I finally have a new digital camera!

Yes, you heard me. A CAMERA THAT IS NOT HALF-BROKEN.

I swear, I'm keeping this one in a safe when I'm not using it.


So, finally... watch out for the heat. It'll drive you nuts.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Comments:
Aaah! That guy's wearing the Bad Color!
 
But aren't you already nuts? *is quite puzzled*
 
The heat will especially drive you nuts if you wear that much clothes in it.
 
I am so enjoying your installments of SH&V. They remind me of a certain unfinished book...
but, the heat is probably keeping you from advancing that story. Cliff hangers become plunges to death if one holds on too long : )
And what about...Zee?
Sorry I keep mentioning this, but I'm a big fan. So it is actually more compliment than complaint.
 
It's funny - I've gotten stuck in a non-cliffhanger scene!
 
Looking back, I see that. It just feels that way in the waiting.
By the way, happy birthday!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?