Friday, June 03, 2005

ROAD TRIP!!!!

I'm sorry that today's post is so short - I'm EXHAUSTED. Basically, for the last week I've been going crazy trying to get my work done in time for a short vacation. Brandon Cox (aka Chairman Mao) and I are going on a road trip this week. We are going to drive to Oregon to visit Matt Sinclair (The Bearded Maniac), and then to Idaho to see Jason & Andrea Redmond (Bonnie & Clyde) and Jeremiah McCarroll (the Human Calculator). I will give a much better post when I return. I promise.

Meanwhile, here is the rabbit that invaded our space the other week - ain't he a darling? (he also refused to sit still to be photographed).

Da Bunny
Comments:
So when are you going to take a road trip to Kentucky? ;) Just kidding. Have a great time! And I hope you get some good pictures.
 
SO CUUUUUUUUTE! ^_______^
 
Is the $20 in that picture still there?
 
Just now seeing this. Hope you have a wonderful time!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?