Thursday, May 26, 2005

The Pope is in DA HIZHOUSE!!!!!!!!!



I now present to you...

The Search For the Pope

This is, without a doubt, one of the LONGEST action figure cartoons/diorama stories that you'll ever see. Now, before you read it, I have a couple of things to say:

1. Yes, I know that the pictures are big. Hope your connection is good.

2. If you're Roman Catholic, don't be offended. Just laugh at it and enjoy yourself.

3. I used MSpaint for the entire thing. PH33R my MSPaint skillz.


And with that, I leave you to enjoy... THE SEARCH FOR THE POPE!

Also, here's a cool cover to a King of Fighters comic:

Comments:
Um, um, that was stranger than what passes for normal with you. ;)
 
What's up, Rid? Still a Christian?

Someone7
 
Yeah, still am.

And wow, it's been a while. What are you up to?
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?