Tuesday, May 17, 2005

kermit Cortez

Kermit the Conquistador?
(EDIT: LINK FIXED)

At least, that's the first thing I thought when I saw the figure.

Today was my dear mom's 57th Birthday - we took her shopping all around town, showered her with present, and gave her a backrub. words do not express how much I love my mommy - she's just plain awesome.

We also had a mushroom feast yesterday - everything from Morels to Chantorelles, and even a little bit of Truffle in there. It was one of the best feasts that I've ever had in my life, and could only be made better if they included that mushroom that makes you grow big and break bricks with your fist and stuff.

We also finished the Spiritual Gifts conference, which takes more work off my shoulder... dangit, I'm running out of things to say again. So, here's a picture of my friend boxing a cactus:


The cactus won.
Comments:
I know I've seen that picture before, you've showed it to me in the past. But I was wondering, is it from the Anaheim Convention Center?
 
Yes, it is. Anime Expo, 2004.
 
Okay, I thought it looked familiar. I worked one event there.
 
LIES!!!! I kicked the crud out of that blasted cactus! :p Well, I'd love to think that I did.
 
Hi Blogger!I like your blog!
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with
the information you have posted here.
I have a pet water bottle
site. It pretty much covers pet water bottle related informations.
Come and check it out if you get time :-)
Best regards!
 
Hi Blogger! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
pet containment system
It covers pet containment system related contents.
Have a great day!
 
Hey Blogger, you have a great blog here! I have a web
site & blog about pet cold pack.
Yours is top-notch!
If you have a moment, please visit my site
pet cold pack
I wish you all the best!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?