Sunday, May 22, 2005

Get you the hot bullets of shotgun to die!




There. Now that I've gotten your attention, I am here to say that the weekend has been SHEER CHAOS. It has had elements of the following:

1. Sudden Saturday Panic at the office, in which I discovered that I was not needed only after I arrived.

2. Lots of cleaning craziness.

3. The discovery of RABBITS hopping around the street.

4. Scotty learning a new attack: Butt-fu. When agitated, he will swing his rear end so as to clobber me with it.

5. Ruthanne's cool and awesome music recital.


Anyway, I'm also working on another big action figure cartoon - I WILL post it when it's finished. I just need another good topic to write about besides the typical journal stuff. Any suggestions?

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?