- Name: Ridureyu
- Location: Anaheim, California, United States
- Doubleplus Goodthink:
- Faith Defenders - I Work Here
- Trinsan.com - My Sister's World
- AKIA Forums
- The Search For the Pope
- The 500 Hats of Cobra Commander
- Yoda Needs Pants
- The General Goes on Vacation
- People's Blogs:
- Please Do Not Lick the Brain
- The Wolff's Tale
- Adopted Thoughts
- Random Ramblings
- Stephen's Blog
- The Life of a Mathematician
- Give the Butterfly Her Wings
- Welcome to Dagobah
- Giggles a Lot
- Lots and Lots of JOY
- I'm Not Clever
- The Downstairs Closet
- Please Do Not Pet the Kamui
- Ooooh, Purple!
- The Mushroom Patch
- Missa Part 1 of 3
- Missa Part 2 of 3
- Missa Part 3 of 3
- War on the Fruition of Ignorance
- Knuxman's Little Shop of Horrors
- Galactus' Blog
- The Blonde Joke
- Good News and Bad News...
- Don't Look at the Death Star!
- We Now Prossess Dracula's Rib
- Spectacular News!
- And the Heroes Went Into Glory...
- How Rude of Me!
- Countdown to Infinite Crisis
- Living in the Land of the Not Lost, Just Taking th...
- More like a Grocer than a Burglar
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
"What's that?" You say? "An ad?"
Well, sort of. Please realize that the original ad was animated, and those bears were all bouncing up and down like rubber balls.
That, my friend, is the face of Disturbing.
I have a slight update on Tim - he's doing better, and it looks like the stroke might not have very many permanent effects. however, he is still in the hospital. In other news, we got our desperately-needed refinancing today at work! Now we can PAY OUR BILLS and enjoy other such luxuries!
besides that, I'm a little tired. Work is really, REALLY exhausting. Here is a picture of me doing my job: