Wednesday, April 20, 2005

More like a Grocer than a Burglar



So I was robbed today.


Nice conversation starter, eh? So, this morning, I checked my checking account to find that it had a dramatically lower amount than I had expected - $960 less, in fact. I ended up on the phone with Wells fargo for a long time, and here's how it works out: Any time that you use a debit or credit card to pay for something, the clerk has the opportunity to steal your number and rob you. Thus, a fraud report is being filed and I will have my money back in about 10 days or so. The good news? I'm going to get my money back. The bad news? I still got robbed! And yes, I will open a new account and transfer the funds there. This just feels creepy.

So, how was the rest of my day? Well, for starters, traffic was insane - people were passing me on the curb, driving over embankments, etc. I also had trouble parking straight today for some reason. My dad spilled a cup of tea into the stove, shorting it out and turning the gas on. Does anybody know where I can go to submit this dya to The Simpsons writers?

Still, when all is said and done, it's really not that bad. All is going to end well, after all.


Comments:
*stares at the ... things*

..at least your sense of humor is still intact. @_@
 
Ouch, do you know where the money was taken? I'm glad that you'll be getting it all back, :).

btw...you do know that you're not supposed to directly link to others images, right? Technically by doing that you're stealing thier bandwitdh.
 
Eeep!! Um, do you know who did this? If so, that person should be arrested or at least lose his/her job. A slap on the wrists ain't gonna work. :/
 
Sucks that you got stole from, but your getting it back. Hopefully your new place will do better on the security front.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?