Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Fried Green Kermit

Well, today was an event. In fact, let's start wiht last night. Our pet rat attacked our pet dog. No, really - the two have never even acknowledged each other's presence before, but last night, Scotty apparently spooked Ginny. So, she bit him in the nose. Both animals ran. Ginny was terrified, but soon calmed down. Scotty was bleeding through his nose! he responded by running around, bleeding on the walls, the floors, the furniture... I got him, held him, stopped the bleeding, and cleaned him up - he cal,med down when I had him. We had to drive to a 24-hour pet emergency clinic. They put him on antibiotics, and said that he'll be fine. Then he started bleeding again after hitting his head against things. All through the night.Needless to say, I was exhausted when I woke up this morning. Of course, I also had an appointment at the gym. Feltina, my trainer, said that I've really been improving... and also that I was kind of spacey today. After that, I had to run, do something at work, run home, shower, change, and go to Cal. State University, Fullerton, for my appointment with my academic advisor.Parking at CSUF is impossible. I drove around the campus twice before I found a space, and the machine for parking licenses took only $1's and quarters... I had $5's. So, after PANHANDLING, I started walking across campus. About a mile and a quarter later, I found the right building. Eight floors up, I found Dr. McLaine's office. We talked for a while, and I have a pretty good idea of what I'll be doing when I make it here.And right now? We're eating dinner with THE PREGNANT FAMILY. understand, all friends must have labels. Julie is thus THE PREGNANT ONE. Seriously. She's about to pop. She's having the baby tomorrow.I'll update next post.
Comments:
*giggling* Baby today, baby yesterday....

Ah, silly, silly babies. *pets the pets*
 
I live!!!! I hope it's all right if I reply here.

Hey, I know it's been a while since I've done any IMing. My apologies for not being available.

All I have to say here is....whoaaaa.....Superrat!!! We were concerned about Ginny being bothered by Scotty, but now, it's vice versa. :p Nobody messes with her.

Congrats on being accepted to graduate school!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?