Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Countdown to Infinite Crisis

The title of this post is the title of a comic book that just came out, and is leading into a massive series in which DC Comics' heroes all get dark and bloody, and boosts sales for a month only to end with the fanbase finally giving up after seeing happy-go-lucky heroes get shot in the head.

But that's not the reason why it's the title. I picked it because it applies pretty well to this week. ya see, this Monday (May 2) is the official launch date for the new and improved http://www.faithdefenders.com . What's wrong with that? Nothing at all, actually - it just means that everybody in the office has until friday morning to submit any and all content that they are responsible for. In short, the next couple of days will by and large resemble this riveting scene from a Japanese parliamentary debate:


Sorry about the small size, but you get the idea.

Also, I am the "Content Editor." Guess who approves everyone's submitted content?


No, not the fat guy with the beard.


No, not the G.I. Joes.


No, not Cthulhu.


No, not the exploding ninja.


No, not even Merman.


Indeed, not even Merman.


Give up? Why, it's me, of course!

Just to clarify, I love my job a lot. I really do. I just know what state I'll be in when all is said and done.

Can anyone here guess what that state is?


Yes indeed, Hoo-Haa Crazy!

I'll keep you guys updated on how everything holds up. Until then!

Comments:
*stares at all pictures*

HOO-HAA CRAZY, BABY!
 
After looking at that entry, I think I'm gonna go NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTSS!!!!!!!!!

HOO-HOO-HAA-HAA!!!!!!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?